KR47: Unemployment KR47: Unemployment

Good cartoon but I wish you would put a better description. I mean unless you are going to fix it later then whatever.

Like what?

KR47: Host KR47: Host

The converstation is great

I liked the way you cut to each person this time when they talked. It gave the cartoon a feel of more action, instead of just 2 people talking on one screen. Nice job!

KR47: Girlfriend KR47: Girlfriend

Funny!

"Just this once," was the line that had me laughing a crap load!

Ghosty22 responds:

I was like two seconds away from uploading the cartoon without that line, but, suddenly, I thought it needed one more thing.

Credit Crunch Credit Crunch

Funny and Topical!

Nice Job! It was really funny. The animation was good and the voices were good. Thanks for the subtitles.
One minor thing next time just make the mouths move a little more so that it looks like they are talking.

The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

Nice Job Everyone!

I just want to say nice job to everyone who made this collab. This was really cool. All the animation was good and fit to the music. The music flowed very well together too. This is was a well thought out and well put together collab. Again nice job everyone.

Rig responds:

Thanks! It sure was an adventure...several people dropped out and some more disappeared (BritishMoose, where are you).

We'll try to keep it more organized next time.

:: WRiteR's BloCk :: :: WRiteR's BloCk ::

Pretty Good!

I liked it a lot. It reminded me of a messed up Dr. Seuss. Not much animation but I can understand since it was very early in the Neurotically Yours development. Also very good voice acting as usual.

AMIG0 AMIG0

Loved it!

I loved it. It was very good. I liked how there was no music it really helped show how alone Amigo is. The animation was very good and I loved the sound effects you used with the robots. It shows you put alot of effort into it.

Really really good. Keep up the good work.

Mr toilet paper Mr toilet paper

Nice one!

Good job on your first spriteless flash. I really like the idea of the toilet paper being a person. Nice reaction to person coming in. I feel for the toilet paper.

Keep up the good work!

KR47: Diarmuid KR47: Diarmuid

Very Funny

This one was very funny. The dialogue of these cartoons just keep getting better and better.
Congrats on the front page!

Thanks, pal!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Friggin Great!

This flash was so good! Very Funny and I liked how you made it like a 50's video that they would show kids at school. It was very well put together and very funny for anyone who has played FF7 or any FF game.