Lufia2- Boss Battle Lufia2- Boss Battle

Awesome!

This song is a nice remix of this song. It keeps the same feel of original and adds to it. Really good in general.

ChronoTrigger: Magus' Mid ChronoTrigger: Magus' Mid

Very cool!

It started off a bit slow but then it picked up to greatness! This verison is very good still gives the feel of it being epic. You made his battle theme very cool!

Chrono Trigger-Magus' Theme Chrono Trigger-Magus' Theme

Friggin Great!

Nice job! I liked how you incorporated many different sounds. It sounds really good. This song is epic on its own but you just made it more epic!

HexMonkey responds:

Thank you Mr. Kenshin1913. Glad you liked it.

Final Fantasy I Piano Battle Final Fantasy I Piano Battle

Dualing Pianos!

You made this battle music sound even better than the original. I like how you gave the song some more tension.
Keep up the good work!

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: FF1 - Underwater Temple <|>: FF1 - Underwater Temple

Very Nice Remix

I loved this metal verison of this song. I don't picture the song going metal but you pulled it off well and added some extra. Like iyeru42 said, "I think this is something the black mages would do."

Good Job!

Submarine (FF5) Submarine (FF5)

Really Liked it

I really liked this song. You gave the song a little bit of a different sound. But overall it was good.

Randomizor responds:

Thanks

C.Trigger - Schala's Theme+*.0 C.Trigger - Schala's Theme+*.0

Very good!

This song is very good. You did a good job at recreating and updating it a bit. It still sounds as good as ever!

Chronamut responds:

nice :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme

This is great!

I really loved it. The OST verison is great but I think that this being played on a piano gives the song a whole different feel! I really love it, thank you!

Jabicho responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it =)