KR47: Unemployment KR47: Unemployment

Good cartoon but I wish you would put a better description. I mean unless you are going to fix it later then whatever.

Ghosty22 responds:

Like what?

KR47: Host KR47: Host

The converstation is great

I liked the way you cut to each person this time when they talked. It gave the cartoon a feel of more action, instead of just 2 people talking on one screen. Nice job!

KR47: Girlfriend KR47: Girlfriend

Funny!

"Just this once," was the line that had me laughing a crap load!

Ghosty22 responds:

I was like two seconds away from uploading the cartoon without that line, but, suddenly, I thought it needed one more thing.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Fun and Addictive!

i love the animation of the man running. I love the speed you feel when the guy is running. I think that the game is very fun and needs good timing to do.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Thanks!

Welcome to Earth Welcome to Earth

Simple and Fun

This game is very simple and fun to play. It did lag a bit when you were playing it. But the over all speed of the game was good. Maybe the missles could blow up when they hit each other? That would be a good idea .

Lufia2- Boss Battle Lufia2- Boss Battle

Awesome!

This song is a nice remix of this song. It keeps the same feel of original and adds to it. Really good in general.

ChronoTrigger: Magus' Mid ChronoTrigger: Magus' Mid

Very cool!

It started off a bit slow but then it picked up to greatness! This verison is very good still gives the feel of it being epic. You made his battle theme very cool!

Chrono Trigger-Magus' Theme Chrono Trigger-Magus' Theme

Friggin Great!

Nice job! I liked how you incorporated many different sounds. It sounds really good. This song is epic on its own but you just made it more epic!

HexMonkey responds:

Thank you Mr. Kenshin1913. Glad you liked it.